Don’t let bug bites and sunburn put a damper on your adventure. Infused with an invisible repellent that lasts through 70 washings, the Buff Headwear UV Insect Shield helps keep biting insects at bay. Plus, it blocks 95% of harmful UV rays* and features Polygiene® technology to kill odor-causing bacteria.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggars and midges (no-see-ums)
- Invisible odorless, EPA-registered protection from insects
- Repellant lasts 70 launderings
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- 12+ ways to wear
- Exceptional moisture-wicking with 4-channel fibers
- Soft, breathable Coolmax® Extreme fabric
- 100% seamless
- Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter
- 2-way lateral stretch
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control
- One size fits all adults
Buff Headwear UV Insect Shield Materials
100% microfiber polyester
Insect Shield® Built-In Insect Repellant
Effective: Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums).
Convenient: Invisible protection just by putting on your clothes.
Comfortable: You can’t tell it’s there but the bugs can.
Durable: Lasts through 70 launderings, the expected lifetime of a garment.
Easy Care: Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron