If you are one who stores your boots and waders in a standard Rubbermade plastic tub, then this is the perfect addition to your fly fishing organization. The Umpqua Tailgater Zero Sweep Organizer turns any plastic tub into the perfect fly-fishing base camp. Any plastic tub can be transformed to store fly boxes, reels/spools, gloves, socks, jacket, etc. It also functions as a prep station for rigging up with flies, hemostats, leaders, tippet, floatant, etc. Adjustable to fit almost any size and style of plastic tub/tote. Two saddle-bag style organizers straddle the front and back walls of the tote and SR clip along the sides to secure. Each saddle-bag can also be used individually saddled over any rail or seat back.
• Two large bellowed fly-box pockets
• Four stretch-mesh pockets for tippet, floatant, etc.
• Four all-purpose mesh pockets
• Includes large bellowed back pocket
• Daisy chain attachment loops for zingers, nippers, hemostats, etc.
• Tool sheath for hemostats
• Velcro and SR clip — one-size-fits-all adjustment
• Two large web grab handles
• 400D Poly Fabric
• YKK zippers
• Comes with attached foam fly patch – Carabineer & Velcro attachment
• Comes with bottle-opener
• Fabric – 600 Denier Poly (nylon web)
(plastic tote, gear, and accessories not included)