- Rio In Touch 24′ Sink Tip Fly Line is built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology. A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for anglers that like a balanced casting rig. A unique, fatter body section eliminates the “kick” usually associated with casting sink tip lines; while the longer front tapers ensure the line does not dump on the forward cast. The supple floating body section allows anglers to easily mend and control the way the fly fishes, making it ideal for river anglers. Each line has a welded loop on the front end for easy rigging.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Easy casting body section eliminates the characteristic “kick”
- Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
- Density Compensated tip for fly control
- Smooth casting tapers, that are easy to cast
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.