Bootfoot Waders are BACK! Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders are the ideal wading set up when fishing on the San Juan River tailwater as they keep your feet nice and toasty while wading the 42 degree water. Also a great choice for those who fish throughout the winter as well as steelheading in the Pacific Northwest and Great Lakes regions.
- Featuring GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric – offers the most durable waterproof/breathable fabric designed to meet the demands of professional guides and hard core anglers
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower – 25% more breathable
- Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility
- Reach-through, lined hand warmer pocket with zippered chest pocket
- Removable Tippet Tender™ Pocket with dual entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with YKK® buckles
- Low profile belt loops with 2” stretch nylon wading belt
- Custom boot designed specifically for Simms waders. .
APPROX. WEIGHT: 136 oz/3.85 kg
FABRIC TECH: GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower – 25% more breathable
WADER SIZES: S/7, S/8, M/8, M/9, M/10, MK/9, MK/10, L/10, L/11, L/12, LK/11, LK/12, XL/11, XL/12, XL/13, XXL/12, XXL/13
Click the Size Chart tab above for measurements.
BOOT SIZES:Whole sizes only, 7-13, EEE width. Street shoe size is recommended.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery for bootfoot waders. (Will show as backorderable)
Unsure about buying waders online? Check out our Guide to Buying Waders and Boots Online.
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.