Built for day after day of use at the job site, the Patagonia Insulated Tin Shed Cap full-coverage protection from cold weather and mixed conditions. Its tough blend of hemp, recycled polyester and organic cotton canvas creates exceptional durability and abrasion resistance. A lightweight layer of 40-g Thermogreen® insulation (made with 92% recycled polyester) provides steadfast warmth, even when wet. And a soft, recycled polyester tricot lining adds all-day, next-to-skin comfort. Its six-panel design keeps the Tin Shed in place. Versatile earflaps can be worn down, tucked up inside or flipped up on the outside. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Durable hemp/recycled polyester/organic cotton canvas
- 40-g Thermogreen® insulation (made with 92% recycled polyester) is lightweight and stays warm, even when wet
- Mid-crown six-panel hat provides full coverage for protection against the elements
- Versatile, convertible earflaps can be worn down, tucked up inside or flipped up outside
- Soft recycled polyester tricot lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Body: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.
- Crown insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).