Built for day after day of use at the job site, our Insulated Tin Shed Cap provides full-coverage protection from cold weather and mixed conditions. Its tough blend of hemp, recycled polyester and organic cotton canvas creates exceptional durability and abrasion resistance. A lightweight layer of 40-g Thermogreen® insulation (made with 92% recycled polyester) provides steadfast warmth, even when wet. And a soft, recycled polyester tricot lining adds all-day, next-to-skin comfort. Its six-panel design keeps the Tin Shed in place. Versatile earflaps can be worn down, tucked up inside or flipped up on the outside. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed snow and moisture
- Soft brushed-tricot lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Soft foam-core brim packs down and provides complete sun protection with dark underbill to reduce glare
- Can be worn alone or under a helmet
- Low-profile, adjustable, quick-release buckle in back
- Rope detail at brim
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Body: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.