In high heat and humidity, the Patagonia Duranglers Logo Men’s Tropic Comfort Hoody II is the next best thing to a cool breeze. The stretchy, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and stays fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control; it also floats over the skin with a relaxed silhouette and soft, cotton-like feel so you can stay comfortable and focus on the fishing. The generous hood design fits over a baseball cap, while longer sleeves with thumb holes cover the hands for additional protection in heated conditions. All told, it’s a simple, one-piece, pullover sun solution for anglers who’d rather not mess around with gloves, neck gaiters and broad-brim hats. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With your favorite fly shop logo!
- Supercomfortable, ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.