The Patagonia Women’s Tech Shorts boast additions of angler-driven details like a tool dock and corrosion-resistant zips to versatile, lightweight, and quick-drying material making this a space-saving must-have for wet wading or the flats. Inseam is 5″. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; wicks efficiently and dries quickly for all-day comfort and performance
- Yoga-style stretch waist with belt loops
- Two front pockets; zippered thigh pocket and zippered rear security pocket with anti-corrosion zips
- Tool dock at back waist
- Regular fit; 5-inch inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 96 g (3.4 oz)
- Body: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband: 4.3-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn