Designed from scratch by a world-class R&D team and tested on the water around the globe, the Sage Pulse Switch is a fast action family of switch fly rods. Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel. Handcrafted right here on Bainbridge Island, the PULSE is finished with custom-designed componentry and eye-catching cosmetic details. The PULSE will be your workhorse—from freshwater to saltwater, single-hand, switch, or Spey, there’s a rod in the PULSE family for every application.
The 3110-4 PULSE is a Trout Spey rod designed specifically for two handed casting and swinging flies for trout. Ideal for swinging streamers to trout with Skagit lines and light sink-tips. Target grain weight: 250.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Fast action
- Graphite IIIe Technology
- Lichen blank color; Olive thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
- Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Cork fore grip and rear grip
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.