The idea behind the graduated densities of the Scientific Anglers Sonar Uniform Sink Fly Line is a brilliant one: instead of a single density that can sink at an uneven rate due to the fly, the front of the Uniform Sink lines sinks faster than the rear, all but guaranteeing a straight-line connection to the fly. In stillwater and lake fishing situations, this is a must-have, non-negotiable, fish-catching attribute.
- Front of fly line sinks slightly faster than rear, ensuring straight-line sinking
- Sink Rate (Type III ONLY):
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips (5-9 wt.)
- 5-wt. = Monofilament
- 6-7 wt. = Braided multifilament
- SA ID – SA SONAR US WF X & (X = line weight) (& = sink rate)
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.