Reengineered from the studs up, Simms Freestone Boots felt features superior traction and support at a comfortable price. Source classic style and bomber durability via a synthetic full-grain leather and scratch rubber upper. A neoprene-lined collar enhances all-around hiking and wading capabilities. And navigate the slick and unruly with the appreciated agility of Simms’ proven StreamTread™ platform.
- • A new, more durable update to our best-selling wading boot
- • A boot that features an engineered balance of value & wading performance
- • Simm’s StreamTread™ platform for heavy-duty wading performance, support & traction
- • Synthetic full-grain leather & scratch rubber upper for all-around durablilty
- • Neoprene-lined collar for all-around hiking & wading comfort
- • Lead Color
MATERIAL TECH: Synthetic full-grain leather upper; StreamTread™ platform/3.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip® rubber outsole
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 65.6 oz
Free shipping not available on closeout boots and waders.
Unsure about buying waders online? Check out our Guide to Buying Waders and Boots Online.