The Simms Flyweight Wet Wading Shoe shaves excess ounces in exchange for pace-setting comfort and hard-charging traction in pushy water and across slick, unforgiving terrain. A lightweight, hiking-inspired, wet wading shoe for moving fast on warm days. Designed to be worn next to skin or with a thin knit sock.
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for rock and loose debris resistance and added durability
- Web lacing system for lightweight comfort that won’t slow you down
- Comfortable, high-cushion midsole to help up your pace and extend your range.
- Stud Compatibility: HardBite Studs for Rubber Soles only (Item Number: AU-HBV1).
FABRIC TECH: Outsole- Vibram® Idrogrip rubber; Upper- highly abrasion-resistant mesh