Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the Simms G3 Guide River Camo Stockingfoot Waders, those essential hours are comfortable and well-ventilated. The updated G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary durability meets proprietary Veil™ Camo concealment that combines scientifically proven patterns and colors to scramble a fish’s ability to see you coming. Rigging a dry-dropper combo also just became a little easier, too, with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch® with integrated utility tabs. And numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers
- & retractor docking station
- Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2” stretch wading belt included
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper/5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs – 25% more breathable
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. /1276 g
Unsure about buying waders online? Check out our Guide to Buying Waders and Boots Online.
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.