The sun/shade line on the Piedra River is reason enough to bring along the Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Jacket. As a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes or as an insulated jacket during alpine squalls, it traps your heat and blocks the wind. The 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and fits effortlessly in your layering system, while the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—warms with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The shape is sculpted with narrow horizontal quilting on the side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. The internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Full-zip jacket has a Vislon® center-front zipper; the tall collar is incorporated in the three-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length
- 561 g (19.8 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.