This heritage-inspired version of the Patagonia Women’s Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover is made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend for everyday layering and warmth. It’s constructed from soft 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit fabric with lofty fill yarns of textured polyester for breathable, cozy warmth; 1″ diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility. Details include: left-chest pocket with nylon Snap-T-style flap and snap closure. Doubled, stand-up collar with 4-button snap placket, wide 2¾” rib-knit cuffs, climbing cord hanging loop and inside contrast collar tape brushed for softness. Hip-length hem.
- One-inch diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey is warm and soft
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem with spandex trim
- Hip length
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit in a 1″ diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
- Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit.
- Pocket, placket and inner collar: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish