Eco-friendly layering done right, the Orvis Women’s R65 Recycled Sweater Fleece Quarter-Zip is made from bluesign®-approved recycled polyester, recycling 65 post-consumer plastic bottles per garment. Even the NATULON® YKK® zipper sports teeth made from recycled plastic, and the zipper trim uses yarn made from GRS-certified (Global Recycling Standards) suppliers. Finished with a handwarmer kanga pocket, kissing welt zipper to create an elevated look, draft-blocking mockneck, and a side-slit hem. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
Recycled polyester. Washable. Imported.
- 65 post-consumer plastic bottles are used to create our recycled polyester sweater fleece
- bluesign®-certified factories operate more efficiently, reducing water, energy, and chemical usage
- NATULON® YKK® zipper sports teeth made from recycled plastic
- Sweater-like on the outside with elevated trims, it goes from adventure to WFH office
- Interior is oh-so-soft and fleecy
- Handwarmer kanga pocket
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting
There are no reviews yet.