Nothing beats the comfort of the Patagonia Men’s Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover. It’s made with a soft organic cotton/polyester jacquard-knit fabric with lofty fill yarns of textured polyester for breathable, cozy warmth. The 1¼” diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface while reducing bulk and increasing compressibility. We’ve cut the arms generously with Y-Joint sleeves to allow unlimited shoulder mobility. The doubled stand-up collar, with a four-snap placket, blocks breezy weather. The wide rib-knit cuffs and hem stretch to seal in warmth and retain shape. Contrast tape inside the collar is brushed for softness. And this pullover is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit
- Four-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Features P-6 label on the left chest
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 539 g (19 oz)
- Model is 6’0″ and wearing a size Medium
- Body: 8.6-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit in a 1¼” diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
- Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit.
- Pocket, placket and inner collar: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn