The Patagonia Men’s Snap-Dry Hoody is part of a versatile, fish-specific layering system; developed for the cool and windy conditions of shoulder season. Combining warmth, comfort and freedom of movement, it has a lightweight but durable 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face, with built-in 4-way stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Worn as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wet weather, the Snap-Dry has a full front zip and fast-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in the body and hood for a touch of extra warmth. When the wind picks up, the generously-sized hood fits easily over a baseball cap for additional protection. The zippered vertical-entry pocket on the left chest is sized to hold a fly box, and has a zipper pull for easy access; two large handwarmer pockets are set on the lower front. The wrist cuffs have adjustable hook-and-loop closures to keep them securely in place and out of the way of your line.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wick 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on the lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high wick
- Model is 6’0″ and wearing a size Medium