The Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 100L highly weather-resistant gear hauler with burly wheels and a telescoping handle. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric – Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather- and abrasion-resistant; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Multiple Pockets for Gear Organization – The large U-shaped zipper opens the top of the Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel like a book to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand
- Burly Grab Handles – The tough, reinforced haul handles withstand the wear and tear of over-zealous baggage handlers
- Durable, Oversized Wheels – Built with a stout wheelset for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal Compression Straps – Internal compression straps stabilize and cinch down your gear
- Weight – 4,220 g (9 lbs 4.86 oz)