The Patagonia Men’s Swiftcurrent Waders are versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders and have waist-mounted, EZ-Lock suspenders for quick conversion from chest to waist height. Features include an interior waterproof pocket, reach-through handwarmer pocket, a drawcord cinch-top closure, a stretch-woven chest pocket and anatomical booties.
Model is 6’1″ wearing a size MRM
- Durable, 100% recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow for easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief; Secure Stretch wading belt
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof pocket flips out for easy access; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and asymmetrical-zip chest pocket allows for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs; scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical booties have lower volume and a sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,301 g (45.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: (upper and lower) 4-layer, 5.1-oz 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density taffeta face bonded to a 100% recycled polyester backer
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 4.6-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot