Sight-fishing requires laser focus on the slightest indication—that split-second opportunity when you’ll either set the hook or lament over the one that got away. With so much on the line, you need sunglasses that give you every available advantage. Something solid as a rock. Introducing the Bajio Roca Polarized Sunglasses (rock in Spanish), a solid pair of performance shades indeed.
Made with tough, bio-based nylon, this modern oversized frame protects eyes with complete coverage and vented side shields, reducing glare off the water and overall light intrusion without fogging up. For enhanced clarity and acuity, the color-enhancing polarized lenses feature Bajío’s blue-light-blocking LAPIS™ technology that minimizes eye fatigue and strain for longer, more productive days out on the water.
- Size/fit: XL
- Coverage: Maximum coverage
- Base Curve: Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue-light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coatings: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat, and sunscreen
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate