Sunburned and sore no more. The Simms Solarflex Cool Hoody strikes an ingenious balance between covering up and staying cool under a blazing sun. Engineered for breathability, this casual-fitting UPF 50 fishing hoody is cut from a naturally cooling, non-clinging fabric and features thumb loops and articulated cuffs to keep your sleeves in place as you cast and strip line. When it’s time to hit the throttle, the hood has snap buttons at the neckline to keep it secure, while ventilating materials dump heat to keep you comfortable. Additional details include a small zip-pocket for keys or small items, plus a built-in sunglass chamois for clean, clear lenses all day long.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure and UPF 50 rating
- Curved hem for extra coverage and sun protection
- Articulated wrist cuff with thumb loop
- Secure pocket on left hip
- Adjustable snap hood closure
- Sunglasses chamois inside bottom hem
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester