This is Duranglers guide trip cancellation policy:
- A 50% deposit is required upon booking. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check.
- A full refund of the deposit, less a $20 cancellation fee, will be issued for guided fishing trips that cancel more than 15 days prior to the trip date, or you will have the option to apply your deposit for a later date within one year. You may, also, use the deposit towards a store purchase.
- Guided fishing trips that cancel 14 days to 48 hours prior to the trip date, will result in the forfeiture of the full price of the deposit.
- Guided fishing trips that cancel less than 48 hours, or in the event of a “no show”, will result in the forfeiture of deposit and remaining trip balance.
- Guided fishing trips proceed, regardless of weather or water conditions. Therefore, inclement weather or undesirable fishing conditions are NOT acceptable reasons to cancel and have a deposit refunded. In the event of dangerous conditions, Duranglers reserves the right to cancel the trip. In the event your reservation is canceled due to unsafe conditions, you will have the option to apply your deposit towards a future trip within one year, or your deposit will be refunded.
Please note: Trip prices do not include gratuities, fishing license, or rental waders or boots (if needed).
Please see our Guide Trip Gear Checklist for all you may need on your trip!