It’s a hopeful day today because our doors are open to you at the shop as of May 8th! We are following our local ordnances and maintaining a high level of cleanliness and have completed our self-certification according to San Juan Basin Health. Please Note:
- Only 5 Customers in the shop at one time.
- Face coverings are required to enter, but if you don’t have one, we have a clean one for you! (These are being cleaned and disinfected nightly)
- Observe social distancing.
- Please disinfect your hands before touching products: hand sanitizer is provided.
- Don’t come in if you have a cough or fever
- If you can, or if you prefer, we are still offering online and phone orders with curbside pickup. Free shipping on most orders over $50
We are not offering license sales at this time to limit the number of person to person interactions right now. Colorado licenses can be purchased online at the CPW Website and will be mailed to you. You are allowed to use your Transaction Authorization Number provided with the online license sale AS YOUR LICENSE until you receive your physical license in the mail. Print it out, or take a screenshot. New Mexico licenses are all done online as well, and The Southern Ute tribal waters are NOT open to non-tribal members.
We have a host of new gear and flies in the shop for you to this summer. Come check it all out, our friendly staff is ready to talk fishing! Our guide calendar is also filling up for the summer season, give us a call to get on the books! We can help answer any questions you may have through e-mail to [email protected], phone calls from at 970-385-4081, or website live chat.