The Cimarron’s anvil-style top opening is akin to your big mouth, except that it is keeping gear inside instead of spewing your fishing stories outwards. One of the models in Fishpond’s bag lineup that wins Miss (and Mister) Congeniality awards year after year, it keeps your dry gear away from your soaked kit with the ventilated bottom compartment for your wet, dirty waders. We take that back – the integrated, fold-out changing pad means your waders won’t be dirty. But if they are not wet, we are taking back the bag and sending you on a coffee run.
- Large capacity, anvil-style wide-mouth main compartment
- Separate ventilated bottom compartment for wet wader and boot storage
- Fold-out, padded and removable wader-changing mat
- Integrated backpack straps
- Removable see-through interior “essentials” pocket
- Four interior zippered pockets
- Two exterior zippered pockets
- Two Fishpond rod tube strap
- 4,450 cu. in.
- 24.5″ x 16″ x 15″