From big hikes into remote reaches of water or the urban commuter landscape of the city, the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack keeps your most important items completely protected from the elements. This fully submersible backpack is one of the toughest bags ever, constructed with our bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, a waterproof TruZip® closure, and a sturdy harness system for a more comfortable carry. This new pack is equipped to carry and protect everything you could ever need for a day on the water. Whether in the boat rolling through rapids or on your back bushwhacking along the banks, the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is sure to keep your cameras, lunch and tackle dry. Explore with confidence knowing that the new Thunderhead Submersible Backpack will shield all of your gear from whatever Mother Nature throws your way!
New padded insert for the Thunderhead Backpack!
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- Water-resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing daisy chain, D-ring, and four-way attachments on back panel for various accessories including the Thunderhead Submersible Pouch
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for two-way radios or GPS systems
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, San Juan Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest front panel, Thunderhead Submersible Pouch, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
- Coated webbing haul handle
- 28L (1,648 Cu. In)
- 21″ x 12″ x9″
There are no reviews yet.