The 3-Weight 10′ Orvis Clearwater Euro Nymph Fly Rod Outfit is specifically designed to enhance European nymphing tactics. Its light sensitivity and reach offer the perfect rod for maintaining contact with a multiple-fly nymphing rig. Given the new popularity of this technique, the Clearwater 103-4 coupled with a Tactical Nymph line is an exceptional outfit offering reduced line sag and better contact for quicker reaction to subtle takes.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up the Orvis Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It’s still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks.
- 10′ 3-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont
Rod outfit includes:
- Clearwater 103-4 fly rod
- Clearwater II reel
- Tactical Nymph Line
- 175 yds. 20-lb. Dacron® backing
- Rod tube
There are no reviews yet.