Perfect for minimalist wet wading, the comfortable and durable Patagonia Yulex Wading Socks with Gravel Guard are made with 85% natural rubber and 15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. The fold-down gravel guards attach to wading boot laces with hooks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fold-down gravel guards attach to wading boot laces with hooks
- Dense footbed to help minimize compression
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Thailand.
- 318 g (11.2 oz)
- Exterior: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content
- Lining: (upper) 100% recycled polyester jersey; (footbed) 95% nylon/5% spandex
- The natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
There are no reviews yet.