Conquer the flats with Rio Elite Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid-length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
- Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.
There are no reviews yet.