Whether fishing for trout, bass, pike, or musky there are times when a large fly is the best option, and Rio Elite Predator Fly Line series is designed specifically to cast them easily. Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, the lines have no problem casting the biggest of flies with ease. Whether floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 4 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 10ft of “Hover” Sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-3 ft
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line, then 10ft of Medium-Sinking line at the front (F/I/S3), for fishing mid-water
- A Floating Line with 10ft of Fast-Sinking line, then 10ft of Extra-Fast Sinking line at the front (F/S5/S7), for getting down deep and fast
- Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features RIO’s SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.