The Ultralight has been a staple for Rising since 2006. In 2010 they improved the original by replacing the external spring with an internal one. Augmented operating tension.
- * Smooth Tapered Tips – for easily debarbding everything from steelhead hooks to micro-midges
- * Serrated Scissors – to cut any size line or tippet, or mid-session fly modification
- * Internal Spring – excellent operating tension in your hand. This is a significant design difference. Our pliers want to be open, which makes them more responsive in your hand and easier to use.
- * Attachment hole – for those of you who like their pliers on a leash
- * Individually Quality Controlled and improved in Utah