Classic aesthetics with modern performance. Drawing inspiration from the historic Sage 500 series reels, the Modern Classics collection introduces reels designed for the angler longing for a nod to the past. A romantic appeal to designs and colors that reflect a classic feel of old yet packed with performance features that will assure you’ll never lose that fish of a lifetime.
While honoring Sage’s heritage with a full-frame design, narrow profile, and classic styling, the backbone of the Sage TROUT Fly Reel is the proven One Revolution, Sealed Carbon System (SCS) drag. The heart of the series is the 4/5/6 which will balance perfectly with the majority of all-around trout rods. The 2/3/4 is ideal for small trout rods and the larger 6/7/8 is a great option for bigger trout setups or light salmon/steelhead duty.
Classic – now with smoother, more consistent, and reliable performance.
- SCS Drag
- Machined and anodized aluminum One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and detented settings
- Large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Machined aluminum full frame construction
- Minimal porting for classic look and heavier balance
- Machined and anodized aluminum hub and ergonomic handle
(You will receive an e-mail after you purchase this reel in which you can reply and indicate left or right hand retrieve.)
There are no reviews yet.