The Scientific Anglers SONAR Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line has quickly become one of our favorite early season fly lines for pike and musky to get flies down to the bite zone!
Scientific Anglers took one of their most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. The Scientific Anglers SONAR Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Triple-density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rates:
- Intermediate = 1.25 ips
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips
- Sink 5 = 4.5 – 6.0 ips
- SA ID – SA SONAR TITAN INTS3S5 X (X = line weight)
Pale Green/Olive/Charcoal Color
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.