Scientific Anglers SONAR Titan Sink 3-Sink 5-Sink 7 Fly Line is the mother of all depth bombs. For when you need to get deep for early season pike and musky; this is the line for you.
Scientific Anglers took one of their most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. The Scientific Anglers SONAR Titan Sink 3-Sink 5-Sink 7 Fly Line is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Triple density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rates: Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips | Sink 5 = 4.5 – 6.0 ips | Sink 7 = 7.0 – 8.0 ips
- SA SONAR TITAN WF S3S5S7 X (X = line weight)
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.
There are no reviews yet.