Warm, windproof, water-resistant, the Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Fitz Roy Trout Hoody uses light, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology and a 100% recycled shell/lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable stitching for abrasion resistance
- Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zip chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Lucky Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest may increase on-the-water success
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn