With less viscosity than the original, Loon UV Clear Fly Finish – Thin is perfect for delicate applications, going on thin without sacrificing curing speed and strength. It can be used to make smaller heads, bodies or wing cases, or to coat a small thread head… the possibilities are endless.
Apply Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon’s UV Bench Light or UV Infiniti Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon’s UV Light) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.
- New UV blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- Available in 1/2 oz and 2 oz
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.