Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other water purifier rivals the speed, simplicity, and effectiveness of the Grayl GEOPRESS Water Purifier. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water anywhere on earth while cutting down on single-use plastic. Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells, or lakes. Removes global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
Waterborne viruses are found in all developing countries, infecting travelers and local populations – killing hundreds of thousands of children annually. Designed for use anywhere on earth, the Grayl GEOPRESS Water Purifier provides global protection from all waterborne pathogens plus chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics!
The Grayl GEOPRESS Water Purifier is a must-have item for days of fly fishing in the high country, our local rivers such as the San Juan, and even the international destinations. Fits great in a Fishpond Thunderhead Water Bottle Holder.
- Unrivaled ease, speed, and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink™
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers, and survivalists to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell, and clarity
- Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute)
- SimpleVent™ Drink Cap performs three functions:
- vents air while purifying
- protects against cross-contamination, grime, and dirt
- allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigue pressing
- TopoGrip™ non-slip TPE placed on all heavy use surfaces
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
Warranty: GEOPRESS is accompanied by a ten (10) year manufacturer’s warranty covering workmanship and materials.