Travel can be tough on fly rods. The Patagonia Black Hole Rod Case is built from sturdy 100% recycled fabric coated with a recycled TPU laminate to withstand the roughest trips to and from the water, and has adjustable internal storage to keep everything organized along the way. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built from tough 300-denier postconsumer recycled polyester fabric coated with a rugged, recycled TPU laminate to withstand a lifetime of travel to and from the water
- 36″ (91cm) internal length, big enough to fit four-piece rods up to 11′ (3.35m)
- Modular internal storage dividers and two external pockets let you customize your organization both inside and out
- Adjustable shoulder strap and a grab handle that can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports
- Multiple exterior clipping and lash-down points for securing rod through the rowdiest of travels
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
2,637 g (5 lbs 13 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn