The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Scientific Anglers Amplitude MPX Fly Line series will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
Built a half-size heavy, the MPX taper starts where the GPX left off. Redesigned with more mass toward the front of the head, the MPX provides the same benefits of the GPX, with an added emphasis on presentation. The power is still there, only with an added bit of finesse. Meet your new best friend.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- The ultimate general presentation line
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
- Best for large dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA AMPLITUDE MPX WF X F (X = line weight)
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.