Head off the beaten path with confidence using the travel-tough recycled Orvis Trekkage LT Adventure 80L Checked Roller Bag. Designed by Orvis’ experienced adventure travelers, this large roller bag is made of 100% recycled CORDURA® re/cor™. With a hardshell-back case, it’s lighter weight, water repellent, and sized for longer trips. The ergonomically engineered telescoping trolley handle and low-profile wheels make easy work of navigating airport terminals and city streets. Lockable zippers, interior mesh compartments for organizing contents, and hidden daisy chain for holding attachments. Accommodates 9′ 4-piece fly rod tube.
31″H x 15″W x 10½”D; 80L/4,882 cu. in.
- Water-repellent roller bag sized for longer trips
- Body is 600D CORDURA® re/cor™ RPET, made from 100% recycled high-tenacity polyester yarn created from discarded bottles and packagings
- High-wear areas are reinforced with extra-tough 800D nylon
- 23% lighter than our previous Safe Passage® luggage
- Regenerative design includes components that are repairable/replaceable, guaranteeing years of service
- Ergonomically engineered, easy-to-deploy telescoping trolley handle
- Industry-best, highly crush-resistant polycarbonate rims with co-molded rubber wheels
- Interior mesh compartments to organize your gear
- Hidden daisy chain holds attachments
- Lockable zippers to keep the contents secure
- Accommodates 9′ 4-piece fly rod tube
- 9.9 lbs when empty