Here’s the deal: it’s still possible to get a heckuva fly line for less than 50 bucks. The Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line is a great all-around compound saltwater taper designed to load rods quickly and cut through the wind. The 7- through 10-weights are great for temperate climates, while the 11- and 12-weights are designed specifically for the tropics. What’s your frequency?
- Overweighted to assist in punching through the wind and turning over large flies
- Floating compound taper ideal for fish both on and off the flats
- Built for use in a wide variety of weather conditions
- Mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core (7-10 wt.)
- Tropi-Core for tropical climates (11-12 wt.)
Light Blue color
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.