Simms Freestone Waders are your go-to companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Zippered chest pocket with fly patch
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz./1077 g
Unsure about buying waders online? Check out our Guide to Buying Waders and Boots Online.