Lighter, softer, and with UPF 40 sun protection, the Orvis Women’s Short-Sleeved Open Air Caster Shirt keeps everything you love but now features eco-conscious MarinoWul™ performance fiber, comfortable stretch, and strategic ventilation. Quick drying and incredibly lightweight, it wicks moisture to promote evaporative cooling while OutSmart® Fresh odor control keeps you feeling confident after a day of fishing, hiking, gardening, or playing with your pup—and it cuts down on laundry. New, low-profile ventilation is thoughtfully placed to add extra airflow where it’s needed while the hidden sunglasses cleaner in the hem keeps your vision clear. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting. Marine Blue Color
Nylon/recycled polyester/polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
- The coolest protection under the sun—now lighter and softer—stretches to match you move for move
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation combines with mini textured raised fabric to let air circulate and keep you cool
- Thermoregulating MarinoWul™, made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells, wicks moisture to promote evaporative cooling
- UPF 40 sun protection
- Hidden cleaning cloth in hem keeps shades or eyeglasses spot free
- OutSmart® Fresh odor control for confidence after a day of fishing, hiking, or playing with the pup—cuts down on laundry, too
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting
There are no reviews yet.