The Patagonia Disperser Roll Top Pack 40L is an extremely water-resistant roll-top backpack that adjusts to securely carry large or small loads. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Bag is watertight up to the roll-top closure and designed to keep out water through prolonged exposure to the elements
- Back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from the main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
- Compatible with the Convertible Vest, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior. Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop. Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.