Waterproof, submersible, exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission-critical fishing gear. For deep-end wading and technical targets, the waterproof, fully submersible Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack brings ultimate utility and fully cushioned comfort to missions that require strategic organization and quick access to critical fishing gear.
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waist belt with breathable, water-resistant foam
- The shoulder strap with a D-ring for net attachment and waist strap are both removable
- Exterior features include Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear and a removable fly patch
- Size: 8L
FABRIC TECH: Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating, Liner: 200D Polyester, TRU® Zip
There are no reviews yet.