The customizable 30-liter Patagonia Stealth Pack is built for multiple hatches, changing conditions and extra gear needs to be encountered on long floats, explorations, and multi-day trips. Engineered to be ergonomic, quiet, lightweight, and body-conforming, the Stealth Pack features a large main compartment, a quick-access exterior pocket, and a top stash pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- The back is cushioned, contains an integrated net holster and accommodates a hydration system. Adjustable shoulder straps
- Stealth Pack capacity is 30 liters
- Multiple exterior lashing points, D-rings, stash pockets and sleeves are all placed for intuitive, quick access to all accessories
- Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13″”; removable waterproof pocket for phone or key fob
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh. Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Cord: 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn