Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot Waders, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. Rigging a hopper-dropper combo just became a little easier with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch® with integrated utility tabs. And numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- -Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper
- -Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
- -Zippered chest pocket
- -Removable flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- -Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- -Super-fly Patch® and integrated utility tabs
- -Low-profile belt loops with 2″ stretch wading belt included
- -Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- -Adjustable elastic 1.5″ suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- -Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- -Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper/5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs – 25% more breathable
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. /1276 g
Unsure about buying waders online? Check out our Guide to Buying Waders and Boots Online.
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.