MAXIMUM COMFORT & DURABILITY
Simms G4Z Stockingfoot Waders are Simms’ most durable wader that’s been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world’s most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell upper / 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Extended YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets for added storage and appreciated cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Patented front & back leg seams for enhanced mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
Unsure about buying waders online? Check out our Guide to Buying Waders and Boots Online.
Made in the USA, to see other gear we carry that is made in America, click here.